To improve the grade of flotation concentrate, it is first necessary to find out which factors affect the concentrate grade. There are:
1. The target mineral is not sufficiently dissociated from other minerals or gangue, that is to say, the dissociation degree of the target mineral monomer is insufficient.
The solution is to increase the fineness of the existing grinding mineral material, or to add concentrate regrind operation to improve the dissociation degree of the target mineral monomer.
Second, the excessive ore content of the original ore affects the concentrate grade.
The solution is:
(1) Increase the washing operation before the crushing and wash away the slime.
(2) Using the hydrocyclone or classification box to classify the selected ore, and separate or re-elect the ore of different grades, that is, the separation of mud and sand.
(C) the appropriate choice of sludge inhibitors such as water glass, phosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, and carboxymethyl cellulose to inhibit sludge.
(4) Desalination flotation is carried out by using 2# oil, oxide wax, etc., and then other chemicals are used to sort the target minerals.
Third, a large amount of over-grinding materials are produced in the grinding operation.
The solution is to prescribe the right medicine:
(1) The amount of ore treated is too small, which can increase the amount of minerals moderately and shorten the grinding time.
(2) There are too many small balls in the ball mill , which can reasonably adjust the proportion of grinding medium and reduce the small ball appropriately.
(3) The ball mill is not properly selected, and the grinding test can be used to select the specification and type of the grinding machine suitable for the mineral to be ground, especially the length.
(4) Moderately increase the amount of sand returned by the classifier to increase the total amount of ball milled ore, to improve the quality of grinding and reduce the generation of overgrown materials.
Fourth, due to the similarity of the floatability of various minerals, the high content in the concentrates affects the concentrate grade.
The solution is:
(1) Take effective inhibitors to inhibit one mineral and flotation another mineral.
(2) Changing the beneficiation process, maximizing the difference in the floatability of minerals, reducing the mutual content of minerals, thereby improving the concentrate grade.
(3) In the preferential flotation or equal flotation process, the first mineral or the second mineral is weakly collected, the collector with better selectivity or the weak collection with hunger administration. The principle is to minimize the floating of unwanted minerals in order to improve the quality of the concentrate of the first mineral.
5. The high yield of concentrates leads to a decrease in concentrate grade. Training selected employees to improve the level of technical operation, in order to improve the quality of concentrates and to preserve the recovery rate of useful minerals.
6. The improper use of ore dressing agents will result in a low grade of concentrate. main reason:
(1) If the amount of 2# is too large, the foam will become sticky, and the mechanical inclusions will be formed to reduce the grade. The adjustment method is to reduce the amount of 2# appropriately.
(2) The selectivity of the collection agent is poor or expired, and the dosage is insufficient. The adjustment method is to solve the problem under the right medicine.
(3) Improper selection or improper use of media conditioners. The adjustment method is to solve the problem under the right medicine.
Seven, the selected concentration is too large to affect the concentrate grade. The method of adjustment is to appropriately reduce the selected concentration.
8. The liquid level of the selected tank is too low or too high, causing the foam layer to be too thick or too thin to affect the concentrate grade. The adjustment method is to increase or decrease the liquid level in the tank as appropriate.
9. Other methods used depending on the mine.
Coupling Maintenance: Our company provide coupling maintanence according to client`s request for all different kinds of couplings, especially for Voith Geared Variable Speed Coupling from German and Ebara couplings from Japan. Coupling Maintanence including overhaul for equipment, pipe, quick-wear parts replacement and installation and trial run etc.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly. Welcome to our factory in Shenyang, China.
Coupling Maintenance,Coupling for Maintenance,Coupling Maintenance Coupling Joint,Flexible Coupling Maintenance
Shenyang German Machine Hydraulic Transmission Machinery Co., Ltd. , http://www.hcouplingc.com